About The Firm
We embrace creative approaches, yet are solidly grounded in substantive law and statutory authority. Our professional judgment and experience allow us to guide clients through the complexities of out-of-court negotiated settlements, as well as through the judicial process.
We offer strong advocacy combined with compassion and our personalized, professional approach to your matter sets us apart from other firms. We are result oriented and dedicated to achieving each client's objectives, while understanding that each case is unique.
- In our Litigation practice, we counsel clients on personal injury, motor vehicle accidents, premises liability (slip and fall), and business litigation.
- As part of our Matrimonial & Family Law practice, we counsel clients with respect to all aspects of pre-nuptial agreements, paternity, child support, child custody/visitation, separation, divorce, and orders of protection.
- As part of our Trusts & Estates practice, we offer services including the preparation of Wills, Health Care Proxies, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney and Trusts, as well as Estate Probate/Administration of your loved one's Estate.
- Our Immigration practice offers services relating to Family based Petitions, working with spouses, parents, sons and daughters in petitioning for the immigration status or visa of a family member in the United States as well as Employment based Petitions.
- Our Veterans Benefits practice offers assistance to veterans and their families to obtain veterans benefits offered by a grateful nation.
Overall, we are dedicated to our clients and will work diligently to protect your interests and fight for your rights.
We are available to represent clients throughout the New York City Area in Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island, and the Bronx, as well as in Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester and Greene Counties and can meet with clients in many of these areas.